Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cali love
























Hey cuties!
Guess where I'll probably go in my Pentecost holiday? My mum decided to spend our next vacation in... CALIFORNIA! I'm super exited because this is my first trip to the states and I'm so looking forward! We want to make a road trip from San Francisco to (probably with some stopovers) LA and maybe we'll visit afterwards Las Vegas for a few days! I can't believe this is really going to happen because my family always said they don't like America that much and there are way more beautiful places in the world but I tried to convince them all the time and yes.. this is the result! Now we're super busy planning our trip :-)
If anyone of you was already there I'd appreciate getting tips from you guys (shopping, must-sees, hotels etc.)!



1 comment: