Tuesday, March 18, 2014

About me























Unfortunately I'm feeling a bit sick at the moment so I couldn't shoot some outfit photos today because I've stayed in bed since I came home from school. So I thought I could make a little introduction of myself, because I just started my blog and you all don't know very much about me. I won't write too private things here but I think you have to know the relevant informations about me. :-)

Where do I live?
I live in a small city at the Lake of Constance in Germany. I know it's not the best location to run a fashion blog, but I'm visiting a part of my family in Düsseldorf every 2-3 month (sometimes more/less often) and I get inspired there and there's also the oppurtunity to stay updated through the internet of course. :-)

How old am I?
I'm 14 years old.

Why did I start a fashion blog (it's not just about fashion, but that's the main focus)?
This question is very difficult and there are many answers for this, but I've started my blog mainly to share my interst for different styles and clothing and to inspire you!

How would I descripe my own style?
I think my style is rather classy and currently (because of sweaters etc.) a bit casual for a 14-year old. Usually I rather spend more money for pieces I really like and which not everyone has, but of course I have also some pieces from Zara, H&M and other fashion chains. At the moment I really like those mid-price brands llike Maje, Sandro, Whistles, All Saints etc., because I think they have really beautiful and exceptional clothing and it's not as expensive as designer pieces.

Which are my favourite blogs?
I really like Cats and Dogs , Le Secret , viral-vogueMVB and of course The Blonde Salad . These are just a few ones but I think I'll make an extra post about it!

If you have any other question about me, feel free to ask!





4 comments:

  1. I hope you'll feel better in no time! XO
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm already feeling good again :)

      Delete
  2. wow your hair looks great :)

    come and visit me on my blog too
    www.chicchoolee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does everyone just write something about my hair? Haha :)
      But thank you, I like your blog! :)

      Delete